This is one of the easiest recipes to make juicy beef ribs. It’s a bulletproof recipe that anyone can do. Choose any rub for beef you like.
The only thing you need to keep attention to is temperature and time.
Temperature: constant 235 f
Time: 3 hours unwrapped + 2 hours wrapped in aluminum foil
Kettle grill I use (Amazon affiliate link): Weber Original Kettle
Thongs I use (Amazon affiliate link): Stainless Steel Tongs
Bbq beef ribs, smoked juicy beef ribs
- 6 lbs beef ribs
- 5 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 cups beef broth
- 2 tbsp salt
- 0.5 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp ground mustard seeds
- 1 tbsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- Prepare the rub
- Put it on the meet and refrigerate over night
- Put on a preheated 235F bbq
- Smoke for 3 hours
- Put out of the grill and wrap in aluminum foil
- Put back on grill and smoke for aditional 2 hours
- After 5 hours take the ribs out and set them aside for 10 minutes
- Cut the ribs and digg in
What if you could transform your stove into an additional workspace or decorate it while it's not in use? There is a simple solution that allows you to do just that. Stove toppers covers are around...
Air fryers are everywhere now. They have made our lives easier and our kitchens cleaner. With an air fryer, you can cook food in less time and with less grease and oil. However, sometimes cleaning...